When we are looking after your data, our focus is on cybersecurity. We know how important your information is to you, and we promise to collect, process, store and share your data safely and securely.
The Eva Pascoe Privacy Promise to you: Security is our priority
When do we collect your personal data?
- When you fill in any forms.
- When you leave a comment on the site.
What personal data do we collect?
- If you sign up to receive our email newsletter: your name and email address.
- We may also collect information about where you are on the Internet (such as the website you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country where your internet service provider is located, the pages of our site that were viewed during your visit, and any search terms that you used.
- Any information submitted in a comments form and your IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
How we use your personal data
- With your consent, we will use your personal information for notifying you via email of products or services we think may be of interest to you.
- To comply with our legal obligations to share your personal information with Law enforcement should a valid request be received.
How we protect your personal data
We take personal data security very seriously and will take all necessary precautions to ensure the safety of your personal data.
We partner with Mailchimp to store and process your data on secure servers. Access to your personal data is password protected.
How long will we keep your personal data?
We’ll hold on to your information for as long as is needed to be able to provide our services to you.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so WordPress can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes or prevent abuse, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order do that.
However, we do share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- Companies that allow us to provide an email marketing service such as Mailchimp.
- Professional service providers such as WordPress who help us run our business.
We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymised information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
Where your personal data may be processed
In order to process your online gift voucher orders and payments, we need to share your personal data with third parties outside the European Economic Area (EEA), i.e. the USA.
Your personal data and your rights
You have the right to request:
- Access to the personal information we hold about you.
- Correction of your personal information if incorrect or out of date.
- That we stop using your personal information for marketing purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you at any time. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email email@example.com. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to use your personal data at any time.
How to stop the use of your personal data for marketing purposes
If you have consented to receive marketing from us, you may opt out at anytime by following the unsubscribe instructions in any marketing email received.
Once you do this, we will update our records to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages.
Please note that, as it might take a up to 3 working days for all our systems to be updated, so you might get messages from us while we process your request.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What about cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit evapascoe.com. We use 3 types of cookies when you visit our site – here’s how and why we use them.
- Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features.
- Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve its functionality.
- Customer preference cookies –these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so that we can make your browsing experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Further information about cookies can be found at www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you may not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site.
We may change this page from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data.
If we make significant changes, we will make that clear on the evapascoe.com site, or via email, so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to use the site.
How to contact us
By email: email@example.com